Cookies are small information files that allow us to better understand how our users navigate through our website in order to help them navigate. For example, they allow us to know if a user has previously accessed our website and the predefined language.
To analyze our users’ access to the web, we use Google Analytics, Google’s web analysis tool. This tool enables cookies in the domain of the site you are on and uses a set of cookies to collect website trend information but without identifying individual users. We also use third-party tools such as Google Fonts or similar that may store a cookie.
Here you can find the complete list of cookies used in our website:
You can also deactivate it through the browser settings. These links inform you about the cookies of the different browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html